Friday, August 28, 2009

Jaxon Videos.

So i just have a few funny videos of Jaxon singing...well not really singing...just listen and you will understand. The first video is when we were driving at night...and Maddux wasn't a happy camper so Jaxon thought a round of twinkle twinkle would work.

Now this video is very similar...only you can see her...and watch her jabber away.

The last video is a little like the last one...i think...anyway, my favorite is when she says "ocho"

4 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Lynn said...

She should really cut a CD. I'd buy it. I think she is getting ROW ROW ROW your boat and ROLL em UP ROLL em UP...together in one song. We sang ROW ROW ROW your boat while you were here. LOVE that girl. And her sister. And her parents. TOOOOOOOOO cute.

Kellianne said...

can i just tell you how much i love your child? i really really do. she is sooo flippin cute! i can't wait to come see ya'll next TUESDAY! Wahooooo! Here's to being a stay at home wife for a week or 2! YAY!

Anonymous said...

JD!!! I LOVE HER!! Sigh, so cute!

Heather's House said...

I love the songs...especially "diaaaareahhh in the sky!!

Love u