Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday Cinnamon Rolls with Maddi

Children make an art out of eating a Cinnamon Roll. If you've never had the chance to see this go down, I suggest you find a carton of wipies and pull up a chair. But don't come too close, wipies can only do so much.
In my experience, all children begin by eating the top. This may be a brilliant move, seeing that's where all the icing is. 
Once the icing is out of the way, they work their way from the inside out. I tend to see an error in this way because I like to enjoy the center last. But whatever, to each their own.
Obviously, take time to savor each bite. 

Every bite. 
Then, when almost done with the first roll, they must ask for the next. Even if they think they are full, this will happen.
And when it takes longer than five seconds for mom to answer, they beg. "Pleeeeeease." 

0 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.: