Monday, March 3, 2008

There she goes, just a crawling down the street...

Well, as promised, here is Jaxon crawling...sitting up...standing up...and just about everything else. The other video is of her making her "mean face." I'm not sure whether or not she means it to be "mean," but that is just what we are calling it. And it's really funny when she has bogies (bugers for those who don't speak "baby") in her nose when she makes this face, because she'll blow them out...and then back in...then back out...and then back in, she's a goof ball. Enjoy!!

And just a little FYI...it's snowing in Abilene (crazy town)!! And the AND 1 basketball tour landed in Abilene today...and my very talented husband took center stage against them, scored 15 points (5-3 point shots, where two of those were from half court), I'll have pictures and more to share on a later post.

6 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Lynn said...

What a vidwo. She performed on cue. I can't wait to see her. She looks like a streak of lightening! And snow? And who is this basketball star? Did he win money?

Lynn said...

I meant video. I spelled it like Bugs Bunny would say it.

Ashley said...

So cute! Avery finally mastered putting herself in a sitting position and pulling herself up. Being that she has never crawled the right way..she never got it! ha ha!

Jaxon is getting soooo big!! Still cute as always!!

Love you guys and miss you! Oh, and now that she can stand up, make Mitch drop the mattress in the crib!!

:)

Kellianne said...

that mean face is tooooooooo much! she performed on cue and that is impressive! miss you guys!

Hollie Reese said...

She is too cute! I hope I get to see her lots this weekend!

Kellianne said...

hey can you give me your home address?