Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Easter!!

Here's my girl...in the absolute cutest Easter dress ever!!!


That Easter Chick (or duck...not sure what it is) is just about as big as she is.
And we are now running away from it...
...and on to greener pastures...chocolate bunnies!!!!

Happy "Jesus has Risen Day" to everyone!!!


10 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Kellianne said...

oh she is precious! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn said...

Missing you guys already! Love you.

Heather's House said...

Happy Easter. Missed yall this year. Love you

Ashley said...

Happy Easter! Love the pics!

Oh, and my photo link doesn't work in your sidebar. It's ashleyallenphoto.net but I think you have too many https in front of it!

Love yall!

Anonymous said...

jd, your daughter is quite possibly the most adorable thing on this earth!

Happy easter!!
love...val

hannah said...

love the dress! She looks beautiful!

Melody Forest McKee said...

LOve her dress! Too cute.

Hollie Reese said...

That dress is precious and she is even more precious!

Giggi said...

Jaxon was beautiful for her very first Easter! Can't believe how big she's getting!

Anonymous said...

This is not just because I am family...but I whole-heartedly believe that sweet Jaxson is the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen. From the day she was born. Truly Amazing. I love you guys.