Well after a long weekend of visiting with all of Jaxon's "aunts" and "uncles" Jaxon is one tired girl. Here are a few pictures of her passed out in her swing...and playing with some easter eggs that her Neena gave her (she loves trying to figure out how to put them back together). At some point I will put some pictures of our weekend with Danni, Bry-boy, Kellianne, and Brandon (Mitchell's long lost twin)...but I will have to pay the papparazi (Kellianne), to give me copies...or she will just blog about them! 



Enjoy this video of Jaxon and her daddy having a pillow fight...























4 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
bye far, the best video that has been posted! That can go on youtube! I laughed my butt off and then showed my dad and he was cracking up, along with the mean face video! And yes, I am the papparazzi :) I will upload the pictures on my blog and will have plenty of stories to write about :) Great seeing you guys!
It sounds like ( and looks like ) you guys all had a great weekend. J included. She was pooped out from all the partying. I can't imagine how crazy your house was with Mitch and his buddies. Bless you my child..........hahahahahah
Love you guys ..love J's laugh too.
adorable video!!!
ok...its time for a new post! I miss yall!!
Post a Comment