Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dirty Laundry

Since it has been almost 17 years since my last blog, I thought I would update you on the goings on in our lives. Jaxon can walk...or high step it, if you hold her fingers...she really looks like she is doing calf raises, ACU Softball has found its way to a virtual tie for first place in the Lone Star Conference, I wore pink ALL DAY last Saturday (I don't really do that), but we were raising money for breast cancer...and I got a new phone!!! He's so pretty, and not broken...and slobber free. Not much is going on around here but here are some pictures of how big Baby J is getting! She is now taller than her laundry basket...I don't really know how big the basket is, but she used to not be this big.
She is big enough now to open the laundry basket, and show me how many clothes are in there and not in the washing machine.
She is also big enough to make this face at me which says "mom, get off your butt and clean my clothes."
And even bigger to set her tone straight, and completely take the lid off the laundry basket...to really show me all the laundry I need to do.
And here she is running away from me...or crawling! She gives kisses now too...well more like "open mouth" drool sessions...and she says "ooooo" while she does it...way too cute for me! One week and one day till Aunt Danni and uncle Bryan come to visit...and maybe aunt Kellianne and uncle Brandon too...Party in A-town!

7 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Kellianne said...

first off, I love how you said Aunt Kellianne and Uncle Brandon....:) Most likely we are coming!!!! Cross your fingers and toes that we do! Just from the time you came and visited, Jaxon is growing like a darn weed! I can't wait to see her again!!! Maybe she'll let us hold her this time and not cry for her momma...haha! Tell Mitchell Hi!!

PS- thanks for posting, I was in need up a little update! :)

Lynn said...

Thank you for posting! I was needing a fix bad. She, of course, is so beautiful and is growing like a weed. Love you guys.

Valerie said...

i am so jealous!!!!

i wanna hang out with you guys!

Lynn said...

I MISS YOU SO MUCH!

Hollie Reese said...

We miss you and she is adorable. I am sure you will be seeing that same face for many years to come!

Giggi said...

You don't expect a princess to do laundry, do you? She's too precious! Love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.