Well it's been a week or so, so I thought I would let everybody in on our ongoings. So what's been going on? Weddings! Or just one wedding right now...but now we are getting ready for the second one pretty soon!! Woohoo Kellianne! Anyway, the Doty clan and an old friend traveled to Midland and back on Saturday to see one of the greatest people we know get married. Candice if you read this, I can't tell you how truly HAPPY you looked...and that made you look all the more beautiful.
*there are no pictures of Jaxon because my battery died on my camera...again...and I thought I had lost the charger. Until today...I found it (way to go). So no pics of baby J right now...but just some funny stories.
Me and K...her and her sweet daughter Kayden went with us to Midland...and let's just say that Jaxon has found her a new best friend. Kayden kept her thourouly entertained. Especially when they were sprinting across the dance floor.
Here is Candice in her amazingly gorgeous dress...and I couldn't figure out how to turn the picture right side up with blogger....so tilt your head.
Daddy/Daughter dance...they danced to "Cowboy take me away" and I teared up a bit.
Puncho and Candice sharing their first bite together.
Us 3 girls...now Jaxon is in this picture...she is in my left arm behind Candice. She wouldn't stop crying so we just hid her :)
Addison and Kayden...the Belles of the ball! We had a blast*And other news. The release date for the Twilight movie has been movied up to November 21st (those angels are singing "Hallelujah" again).























4 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
What a fun fun wedding. Candice did look beautiful. I wish Baby J hadn't had to cry. If I would have been there we would have been playing! I am, seriously, so happy for Candice. I know she was thrilled to have you guys there. LOVE YA.
That is a beautiful dress! Looks like you had fun!
I got my background at TheCutestBlogontheBlock.com
I am so excited about the date moving up for Twilight!!!! we have to meet up to see the movie. We can just leave Jaxon with Steven and Mitchell.
How fun! Looks like you had a blast at the wedding! Kayden looks JUST LIKE K! See ya soon! :) :) :)
Post a Comment