Friday, August 8, 2008

Why is she so dang cute???

Here is out little Angel supporter! Most of you know that I am a die hard baseball fan...and more so a Braves fan. Well, Jaxon's first pink baseball jersey finally fits...and even though it's not an Atlanta "A," I think it's still totally cute. And she is also wearing it to support John's performance against Boston...throwing a 9 inning No-No against the Red Sox is just amazing.
Yea, the shorts are the killer on the outfit...way too cute! All she needs now is her long socks and cleats!

And like most of my blogs...things just seem to happen while in the high chair.
So what's better than eating and having spaghetti all over your face?
Give up?
Spaghetti all over your chest!!!

You should have seen the bathtub after this...I think there are still a few noodles trying to get down the drain.

And, a big round of thank you's to Petey and Tex for a thorough clean up. Tex likes to get in the cracks of the high chair...Jaxon hides a few things for them there. Alright...I am about to send in a picture to the ACU Today for Jaxon...which pic should I choose...after cropping and all..I need your thoughts on which pic you think is best?!!

1. 2.
3. (look at her pouty lips)
4.
Just a little video of her showing off her mad skills. Again, in the high chair. Her Neena taught her this in San Antonio.




This is another video...in the highchair...she has started to "wink" at us. And also she sings a Backyardigans song...kind of. There is a Racing Day episode and we have a toy that plays one excert of the song over and over...and Mitchell bought a ringer that plays the same part. Well on it the main part of the song goes..."I gotta go go go go go go" and so on...Well Jaxon sings the go go part. She's gotten better at it since this video...and she is a little shy. Crazy girl.

10 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Hollie Reese said...

My favorite is number 2! She looks just like a future Kojie..ha ha!

I need a few dogs to clean up around here!

Riley is really missing you guys! You need to come back and visit!

Anonymous said...

Eww a Kojie...j/k. I love #3 but my vote doesn't count.

hannah said...

the first of many sports jerseys! She is too cute. I think I like #2. It was great to see you the other day!

Lynn said...

OMG.....I am sitting crying because I just want to pick her up out of that screen and love her!! I'll be watching that video many times a day. Little smartie pants she is! I love the # 2 pic too. They are all precious though. So, when can you come and stay a few days........Mitchell is a big boy and Sonic is close. LOL. I know I won't see him until after football. I MISS YOU guys.

Lynn said...

By the way....your blog is PRECIOUS. Now you need to do mine. I can't figure it out.

Valerie said...

I like the second one....

Precious as always....

Kellianne said...

well it aunt kellianne has to choose one picture it would be the 2nd or 3rd one. she is tooooo cute! i hope she is working on how to say my name come wedding time! :) can't wait to see ya'll!

Kellianne said...

PS- I LOVE THE VIDEOS! :)

hannah said...

I have been reading Twilight to the babies. You are a bad influence....

Elizabeth Heyer Roberts M.Ed. ATC LAT said...

How cute is she?! I miss you both! I am sorry that I was not able to see you before I left town...but if you are in the area call me please! And when we come to A town I will call you. Give Jaxon a hug and I hope that everthing is going well.