wow. it has been so long since i have blogged that i almost forgot how. sorry for my absence, i got hooked to another series of books and seriously i think i have read somewhere around 23 books within the last 3 weeks....insane, i know. but well worth the obsession. Jaxon herself finds herself fixed on one book. it sits on my shelf between 50 or so more...and this is the book she always picks...and sits down with "A Story of Texas Football." Mitch is sooo proud.
today, November 21st a day that i had been waiting for, for about 7 months. why you ask?? well it is the opening day for Twilight!!! amazingly enough i went to the 12:01 viewing last night and went to bed at 3:00 this morning with the biggest smile on my face. the movie was great...and if you are a fan of the book i suggest you watch it. if not...you should still watch it...but there will be a few things you will have missed out on. the movie wasn't perfect because there were a couple scenes missing that i think really should have been in there....and there needed to be just a few more kissing scenes....but all in all i was so excited and loved every minute of it...i laughed out loud maybe 30 times. it was great. k so moving on....
Jaxon is a goofball and a half. get ready for an update on her:
she has a mouth full of teeth...her hair is getting thicker and one little patch is longer than the rest and sometimes it looks like a hideous duck tail...so i curl it with my finger...she points at everything and says "dat" until you tell her what it is...she goes crazy when dora the explorer comes on...no worries i will video her one day...she has a couple of phrases that if you are around her enough you know what she is saying...for example. if you give her something she says "teku" which i believe is thank you...if you ask her "where's the so and so" she will find it and say "dAReeeeeeeeeee" and really what she is saying there is "there it is"...it's high pitched and everything.
i put a video on here of her and her cackling at petey...she loves these dogs.
























5 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
thank you for posting! i was about to die! So glad to hear that you LOVED the movie! Danni and I are going Sunady and I cant wait! I just bought New Moon at target and can't wait to reeeeeeeeeeead it! Brandon calls me a nerd, oh well, I love being a nerd who loves to read.....now. :) thanks to all my great friends who sucked me into the reading world.
Miss you!
Please come to houston, or smithville so we can see you guys!
Ps- This is kellianne, but it says Leslie. :)
adorable!
YES YES YES...It has been awhile since you blogged and I do check five million times a day. But, since we talk often I'm ok. Can't wait til next week! YEAH! LOVE YOU.
I miss you all so much! I can't wait to see you over the holidays. I need a Jaxon fix....
Love you
I haven't gotten to see the movie yet but I plan to go soon! I'm glad it is good. What new book series did you start?? The video is super cute!
Post a Comment