About a week ago Jaxon discovered her bottom lip. She literally learned how to stick it out when she thought the time was necessary. Well, a couple days ago the bottom lip evolved into something more devastating. First what you need to know is that when we say anything involving the word "bed" life is over as we know it...so to provoke this hilarious face, I threw the B word out there a few times.
Lastly, Tex felt that he needed to be added to a blog, so he threw on a pair of Baby J's glasses and asked if he looked cute.
























9 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
ok.. seriously.. that is the most adorable thing i have ever seen!!
She is way to precious and dramatic! I LOVE IT. When I finished watching for the millionth time I was about crying. Oh my dear......the years you will see the pouty lip. GOD BLESS YOU. Wait until Aunt Heather teaches her to roll her eyes and Aunt Ashley teaches her a few "mom" slangs, along with some of her Daddy's drama and you are in trouble. LOVE YOU.
Too cute. Isn't it funny how naturally pouting comes to us! Ya'll are way too fun to call an end to the day! Love ya!
JD she is beyond adorable!!! And that face is so cute, I think I would find it hard be stern if it really was bedtime. Hope your day is lovely!
I have GOT to quit watching this! I just wish I could reach in the screen.....miss you all.
hilarious!
Can I just say I love her! she is just way to cute and there is just no way I could ever really send her to bed. It's probably a good thing I can't babysit because I would give her anything she wants.
i would love to go to dallas but sadly its on a school night. ugh!!!! but we do need to meet to watch the movie! plus it would give steven and mitchell a chance to hang out.
it's been like 18 years!!
get your nose out of those books and post a blog!!!
hehe.. i should talk.. i haven't posted in a while either. :P
but let's just be honest.. your blogs are lot more funner.. with Baby J's antics..
Post a Comment