Tuesday, March 3, 2009

what's going on?!

Hello everyone! Well we are officially moved out of our house and have basically moved in with my mom for a couple months (pray. just pray). My new motto, that someone so sweet helped me out with is..."it will be over in a minute." which in the grand scheme of things...a couple months is nothing compared to a lifetime or even 5 months :) . anyway. spring break is coming soon and a well awaited trip to see neena and the whole houston crew is coming up!! we also had the best garage sale EVER...in your face husband!!

Jaxon is a little confused as to why we are staying with Neenee everynight but she may be getting the hang of it...and while Petey has turned into a real dog and has stayed outside everynight this week (yes i know it's only Tuesday)....Tex is being spoiled at camp Neena!! I even heard he was able to sneak up on the bed and cuddle with Neena last night...we are keeping that a secret from Papaw right now, but when he actually reads these blogs us girls have I may just sheepishly blush and apologize to Tex because it will never happen again.

I am blogging from my granny's computer b/c mine is packed away and my moms computer is the most frustrating thing ever...i know this because it used to be mine. so blogging may not be caught up frequently on doty's dish.

I had a baby appt today, and it was just the normal checkup only this morning I could have sworn that i could actually feel my Fallopian Tubes trying to kill me. When I asked my dr. about it he just laughed at me...and said it's not the tubes...it's just ligaments and whatnot pulling. Speaking of my baby...she kicks and kicks and kicks...I feel her all the time...but once someone puts their hand to my belly she stops....and speaking of "she" i need to ask you people a question...if you were a girl (which most of you are) would you die if your name was Maddux Lane?? I love it...sure Angelina started the Maddox trend but really naming a child MaddUx has been something i have wanted to do since before adopting children from every country was cool. so i am not following a trend...i just didn't have babies fast enough. so now i'm rambling and i really want to know your thoughts on being named Maddux Lane.

Sorry no pics...but i am on granny's computer...i promise to blog again when at neena's...o and Twilight comes out March 21st!!

6 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Lynn said...

I think Maddux Lane is beautiful. As long as she can say NEENA is all that matters. We have a cousin named Lane but they spell it Layne. I have heard all kinds of pretty girl names lately.

Valerie said...

i like maddux lane! i think it's cute!!

good luck with everything for the next "minute"....

March 21st!!! wahoo!! no really... wahoo!!! not like i need to watch the movie anymore.. i have seen it probably more times than anyone in the country.. just saying...

miss you guys..

Kellianne said...

first off... tell that granny of yours I said hi...if she remembers me:)

2nd off... I LOVE the name. I LOVE unique names...hint hint my name? :)

I am partial to the name Lane since my nannie was named Elaine and some people called her Lane. :)

PLEASE call me when you come to houston... maybe Danni and I can come visit in smithville.... i would love to see neena and ya'll, of course!

Hollie Reese said...

Love the name!! Who cares what other people think!! Come and see us in Houston!

hannah said...

We do need to have a play date!! That would be so much fun. We are free most mornings, just let me know when would be good for you! Oh and I think you should stick to your name. I can remember you talking about it years ago!

Anonymous said...

I totally enjoy saying that name JD.