Thursday, March 26, 2009

I have returned!!

Well...The Doty clan is all back together and in Abilene. You may have been wondering if I would ever post on blogger again...well here I am. After not having the internet for 3 days of being back in Abilene, I decided this morning...that life without the internet is no life at all...jk...I just need something to do while Jaxon is taking a nap. Oh and something else that is not worth living without...a DVR. I won't start on my rant. but really I miss it. K so y'all know about our Zoo trip, but Ashley posted some shots on her Facebook so I thought I would share.


Here is the grumpy princess.














And here is a few shots of Jaxon and Avery in the tub...Jaxon's head is really focused on all the bathtime Dora toys...soooo you don't see her too much...but Avery sure is cute. Y'all should all know that after the water drained out of this bathtub...it looked like a sandbox. Both of these girls collected half of a sandbox in their diapers and brought it back to Ashley's...they had so much fun though!









That's all on the update...well I guess I can tell you that Jaxon is talkin a bit more. She loves to say Apple, Ice, Cup of Ice (only it sounds like "coco Ice.") she calls Horton, Borto...but I know what she is saying...she can name 2 backyardigans, Austin=Autin, and Pablo=Pabo...Dora is Dida, Boots is boo...she lets you know when she has peed or pooped by grabbing her diaper and says "poopoo"...today i said..."you wanna change your diaper" and clear as day she said, "change your diaper" ...she says "seeeet...GO," for on your mark, get set, go......Ohhhh and when she makes a basket she turns around raises her hands in the air and says "whoo whoo"...i will have to video that soon...there are tons of other things I just can't think of any more right now.
News on David...he comes back from Iraq on June 3...so pray for his safety all the way through that. And he will be in Killen for 6 months (i think) then he will be transferred to Germany. Which is cool...because it's not Iraq...or Afghanistan...or Mexico...or any other crazy place in the world right now.
On lighter news...I am now a member of Facebook. Heaven help me.

9 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Kellianne said...

facebook for life!

Lynn said...

You totally forgot to say that she also says," der my Neena" and " Hi Neena." Those are VERY VERY important phrases. I miss you guys SO much. Praying for David. Mit fingerlne...

Kris n CJ said...

Wow that 1st picture you labeled as her grumpy picture is beautiful! Those Lips and eyes are to die for she's just so adorable. I wished babies never grew up and stayed small forever.

JD said...

thanks kris...and i do too..but she will be a blast to keep up with as she gets older...i can tell.

and she asks about her Neena every morning before she gets out of bed.

hannah said...

love the first picture! And I am so glad you are on facebook!

Anonymous said...

Ya know, you've probably already heard this before, but Jaxon REALLY has your lips, HeHe.

The Jenkins said...

Hey we go to Southside Baptist Church, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I can't express how wonderful our church home is. It's a huge blessing, come with sometime??

The Jenkins said...

Hey I don't really know how to let people know I have a blog....I need your help!!!!!!!!

Heather's House said...

you also forgot to post a pic of YaYa...and that she says my name as well...ya know?