Monday, August 6, 2007

Praise Jesus!

Well we decided that Jaxon needed a little Jesus in her soul so we took her to church for the first time. She thoroughly enjoyed everything from praise to Jack Reese's sermon. Of course my favorite part of the day was taking pictures of her in her beautiful white dress. It finally fits her!!

So when we got home from church I asked her, "wut did you fink of church today...did you wuv it?! (etc.)" And she preceded my questions by pooping all over her white dress and her quilt...no need to worry I got everything out...but I couldn't help but laugh.

3 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Lynn said...

OH MY. She is changing and growing everyday. Was she beautiful in that dress or what? I can't wait for the weekend. My arms are aching for her. Thanks for letting me be so "silly" for her......and I do praise Jesus for my babies the grown ones and the little ones. I love you guys.

Anonymous said...

so pretty much you guys cant get rid of me! i will probably comment on every little post you put on your page. Once again, she is absolutely precious! I loved the " we decided for her to have a little jesus! " i love it! I love you guys and i hope things continue to go well. Ya'll are in my thoughts! :)

Giggi said...

She's so beautiful. What a pretty dress! It was so good to see ya'll this weekend. Next time maybe all the babies will be there for a picture! Love ya'll!