
Ok...so it has been a while since we were last able to put any pictures up of Jaxon but I am making up for it by putting up tons. Since she has so many cute outfits and so little time to fit into them, I have made it a goal to take pictures of her in all of her clothes when they start to fit!! So here are a few.
This is her in her cute pajamas...and can I tell you she is the best little sleeper...and If I don't feed her quick enough, she doesn't cry...she just sucks on her little hand.
Now if her hand ain't doing it for her, her pacifiers always do juts the trick...this is my favorite passy because you can see her little mouth sucking on it...it is so funny!
Now she is striking a pose in my favorit GAP onesie...it's cute it has all these cute elephants on it and is sooooo incredibly soft.
This last picture is during a time where she is trying to push something out of her digestive track...it's so funny because this is the face she makes every time she needs to go to the bathroom.Other news on the Jaxon front...her belly button has finally fought through the umbilical cord...and she is an innie!! And she had her PKU test done today...and I thought I was going to pass out...She cried out of pain for the first time today and I hated it!! But she is a fighter and fussed less than I did.
Monday, July 30, 2007
She's Amazing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























7 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
oh my stars! Jaxon is absolutely precious! I just can't get over her!!!! I bet she is such a joy to have and I'm so happy for both of yall! Give her a little snuggle from her Aunt Kellianne...haha! :) Love you guys!
OH MY....I have tears. I miss yall so much. And yes, she is precious for sure! I love the style show, you know, but there is NO way that girl can model all her clothes in that closet. She puts "Paris" to shame. She is so beautiful like her mommy! Love you all so much.
Awww...she is so precious and growing so fast! I miss yall! Avery does the same thing with the sucking of the hand... ha ha!!
Love yall
She must not only be the prettiest baby in Abilene, but also to best dressed. She is so precious. I bet Mitch is really missing her this week. I am anxious to see her again. They change so fast at this age. Love to you 3. Nana
Oh, my gosh...she is growing so fast. OK, yall need to come to H-town...quick! I wish I could see her...she needs me to rock her or something! :) She is just precious! And, I love her purple bow...so ACU! HA
Love yall
This little sweetie is beautiful! Sam told me that he loved hanging out with her in Smithville!
So happy all is going well!
Hugs!
LET ME SAY....NEENA needs new pictures. Whoop out that digital camera and make me happy. If Neena ain't happy ain't nobody happy! Remember that Bubbie? I miss my Tiny Princess and love her so much ( her mommy and daddy too ).
Post a Comment