
Well we had a day today!! The festivities began with our Pre-game Halloween Outfit. Our chunkster supported a nice fleece zebra hat (with tail) and some black and white striped leggings.
When the party was ready to begin we dressed her in the cutest penguin costume ever!!! I couldn't get a clear picture because all she wanted to do was waddle.

Then the after game party took place and her uncle Michael joined us, and her cousin Jaklyn, and Aunt Lauren!! Pops was there too!!

Petey and Tex wanted to join the fun SOOO bad...look at how pitiful their faces are.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007
First Halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























5 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
OHHHHH fun times. I am glad that Michael and Jaclyn were there to help make it a fun night. Love the zebra outfit. See you guys tomorrow...love you
Happy trick or treating! Love your little zebra & penguin! She's just precious! Looks like ya'll had a fun night!
Awwwww!! Too cute!
Very precious 'lil penguin and zebra! I love that girl and miss her SO! Yall come see me, PLEASE!
Love you
oh how cute is she! Michael is soooooooo big in the picture barely recognized him! too cute JD!
Post a Comment