First of all I want to apologize to all of you for making you wait 23 days to see new pictures of Miss Jaxon. Life has been hectic but the camera has been rolling...and so has she. She just rolls so fast now, the second I lay her down she is over that left shoulder and pushing her upper body up...it's too cute. Since my last blog, Jaxon has attended her first softball game and has been softballed out I believe. She liked it sometimes, but I can agree that softball can get boring at times. We did however get to enjoy her new warm clothes. We had to go to Old Navy last week and spend some money on some winter clothes because all she has are summer outfits. It was hard to believe that out of the hundreds of clothes she had, she only had 2 pairs of jeans and 2 sweaters. Well no worries now, I started grabbing clothes...and she would smile at everything I put in her face so I had to get it all. So not only is she warm...but she looks like the Malt-o-Meal baby (I don't have pictures of that yet..but they are soon coming!!
O we have also gotten big enough to sit in our Bumbo seat for longer than 45 seconds...she sits on the counter while I do the dishes...and she sits on the washer while I fold clothes...we have a great process working for us here. And when we aren't sitting in our Bumbo or rolling over we are enjoying a new found glory...the foot and toes. You've got to check out her flexibility!! Any way I hope these pictures hold everyone over till next time.





























5 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
Oh good...I'm glad that outfit in the last picture fits her! Yeah! The white sweater and hat Mom got for Avery too but Averys hat is a tad different.
Too precious! We miss yall!
OH BOY....I am really excited because I get to see her in 2 days. She has grown so much in the past weeks. She is such a glamour girl. Love you guys...NEENA
well well well... I've been checking your blog 563464 a day just waiting to see pictures of jaxon, I'll forgive you, you are a mom :) she is just precious and continues to keep getting cuter and cuter! what size did I buy her in her little pink track suite? hope all is well!!!
What a cutie!!Hard to realize how fast they grow. She is just precious, and after Neena gets there this week-end, she will be spoiled - as well as cute. Hope we get to see her soon. Love you all. Nana
My, how she is growing! She's a cutie. Have fun getting spoiled by Neena! Love ya!
Post a Comment