Pooter here, is just amazing me more and more every day. Just a few days ago I had her laying on my bed while I was brushing my teeth. When I turned around there she was on her tummy. I knew it was going to happen pretty soon because everytime I get up to feed her at night she has shimmied to her side...it was only a matter of time before she would roll herself over to her most comfortable position. It's crazy to think that before long she will be scootin' around.
For now she only rolls over her left shoulder...and sometimes gets stuck on that left arm. But most of the time she just rolls on.























4 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
what a little wiggle worm! where is baby kellianne? :)
Awww...she's getting so big!
We love her so much and miss you guys!!
Now, you can't leave her on the bed by herself anymore...ha ha ha. I miss those days.
OH MAN! I wanted to be first to comment. I have kept checking all night and you let Ashley and Kellianne beat me. My little wiggle worm. I can't wait to see her in her new outfit. LOVE YOU GUYS. And where is baby Kellianne? I am going tomorrow to Blockbuster for Season 6....
Growing girl! She'll be up on those hands & knees before you know it! Can't wait to see her again. Love you guys.
Post a Comment