Well....first off let me tell everyone this is Mitchell. I don't usually write on this thing, it is all JD, but tonight I basically hacked into "our" account because I wanted to take a minute to tell my wife how much I love her. I know the Christmas holidays are hard on you, but I wanted to let you know that the holidays are great for me because of you!! I get to be with the most precious wife that has ever got to wear a wedding ring and the best mother that has ever given birth to a child...or adopted one...hahaha! . You are the world to me and without you in my life I would be lost. I thank God everyday for the love that we share, the beautiful family he has given us, the friendship and love to always be there for each other, but most of all for the time that he has given for us to hold hands and express our love. My love for you will never die!! When you are going through hard times so am i because I hate to see you hurt! Also know that not only does Jaxon love her "momma", but I love you for who you are and what you stand for! Thank you for giving me that one chance to take you out a date almost 9 years ago!! You are awesome!! For those of you rolling your eyes (probably my sisters) hush....sometimes these things need to be said!! HAAHAHAHAH...I love you JD!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























5 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
super sweet Mitchell!
I love you baby. you just made my day at 9:27 am....it never happens that early in the morning...but i will be smiling all day long.
Oh my......I do have a sweet son, don't I? He better be or JD will tell me!
I am not rolling my eyes, please, why would you even say that....I am thinking how proud I am that I taught you to say such nice things about your wife. :) She is one special SIL and I love her dearly. Come see us soon!
aww.. mitchy.. i'm gonna make casey read that! jk..
no seriously.. you guys are great together!!
Post a Comment