Sunday, December 28, 2008

J Blair

Well I got this new software and this is just a small video I made in a few minutes. I was just learning how to do a couple of things. Thought you would enjoy! Make sure you pause JD's play list at the bottom or two songs will try to play at the same time.

7 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

JD said...

my husband is so cool. i don't think i will ever be able to listen to that song again without a tear rolling down my cheek.

Kellianne said...

super sweet!!!! love all the pictures! what program did you use?

Lynn said...

That was very very very sweet. I can't lie and say, "OH me, I didn't cry." BOO HOO.....All the beautiful words of that song I pledge along with you guys to plant God's word in Jaxon's heart forever. She will be the BEST big sister. I miss you guys so so much . ALREADY!

Heather's House said...

That is so stinkin' sweet and precious!!! I love that baby face! miss yall!

Love you

Ashley said...

So cute, Bubs!

I want that software. Thank you very much. You know my address. :)

Love yall.

Valerie said...

i'm jealous..

i love you guys.

Giggi said...

Sooo precious! A sweet song for a little sweetie! We all stand behind you as you plant those seeds in her little heart! Love you guys!