Saturday, December 20, 2008

I'm The Scgrinch!


Well, it's the most wonderful time of the year...for most people. I have developed a little of Scrooge's and the Grinch's attitude and I'm hoping that before Christmas Eve arrives I will pull a Cindy Lou Who and remember that the true meaning of Christmas has nothing to do with decorations and money and what you can and cannot give (because of the lack of money). You know...i love Christmas decor too...it probably is my most favorite thing, i love the lights...i love the stars and the snowmen...really i could go all day...but this year, it's all just beyond me. Anyway where is this rant going?? Oh. Right. Well my wonderful sister in law who is the most amazing photographer ever took some great pictures of the 3 of us, and mostly of this angel of a girl...and when i look at my fluffy hatted pictures of my precious daughter...a little bit of cindy lou who figures itself out in me and i am sooooo thankful to have a precious family to spend the holidays with and celebrate the birth of Christ Jesus...so there you go...Cindy Lou Who has found her way out of me...but I still wish I could give more than I am this year.


So, I'm moving on to brighter news...Jaxon looooves chocolate. She had little nibbles of my hershey bar last night...and couldn't stop asking for more, and this morning mitchell went to get doughnuts...and returned with a chocolate one for her. I'm pretty sure she finished it before me...and left some remains on her face!!








And if she wasn't already the biggest goober in the world...she decided that it is more fun to climb in and out of the the bottom of her stroller than it is to actually sit in it. Anyway...happy holidays...to all...and if you haven't recieved a Christmas card yet...it's because I haven't sent them :) and they will be more like Happy New Year cards! So Bah Humbug to all and to all a good night. JK Merry Christmas and Praise the King.

4 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Lynn said...

I'll I'm going to say is this. I love you.

Hollie Reese said...

We can't wait to see you guys and all be together...that is what it is really all about, right!!!

Love yall!

Kellianne said...

Oh JD.... :) I love Jaxon's little pony tail! That's gotta be the cutest thing EVER! She is getting so big and THOSE LIPS! Those lips of hers are to die for! I wonder where she got those from?????

Valerie said...

oh my goodness.. is that a little alfalfa sprout thing on the top of her head?! freakin' adorable!!

cute pictures!

it must be everything that's happened to the people around me this year.. but i'm having a hard time finding the christmas spirit also.. family is important though.. and that's who i'm spending the holidays with..

i miss you..