If you have seen my facebook, then you have seen these pictures...but of course you won't get the full blown story now will you. We spent this Easter in Abilene...which was the first Easter since way back before Mitch and I started dating...wow...that was exactly 9 years ago as of April 10th. Crazy huh?? He had me at hello...or Joe Dirt...either way.
Well we stared off the day by attending an amazing service at Beltway...and ohmigosh if you haven't seen so many people. Seriously, I teared up at the sight. Their were so many people that they had to bring in more chairs...they opened up the chapel for a live video feed of the service...had 4 services that they suggest people come back for if they weren't comfortable standing or sitting...and I'm sure a fire marshall would not have been happy...but what can you do when there are so many wanting to worship our great God...So now that you have the image of the BIGGEST service I have ever attended (mind you this auditorium is a big one...its not a small one with us stuffed like sardines...it's big)...we were given a family challenge...all of us. Beltway stuffed money into envelopes (from $5 to $100) and each family or person had to take an envelope and pray over who we should give it to. 4 services full of 500 people or more were given money to give away and make someone else's life a little easier. Amazing. We got $5 dollars...and are still looking for the right person to give it to. Anyway Easter was great...and here is Jaxon enjoying candy.
i can't figure out how to turn pics on blogger so just know that she is holding her 'Mon-ay'...that's how she says bunny...and she just loves trying to talk now...more on that in a minute.
The face of pure contentment, candy is so good.

Not so content when the candy is taken away though...don't worry she found another egg soon enough...next year i will only put 2 or 3 m&ms in an egg...as opposed to...well, too many.

























3 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
i desperately hate blogger's spacial awareness issues.
I do too! When you have such pictures of a beautiful child they should post perfectly! I love the post....and she looks so so so big. And so tall in just the 2 weeks since I have loved on her. Church sounded awesome. I miss you all tremendously. Oh and tell Jaxon that Tex tooted. Seriously.
JD, that first picture of Jaxon in the last post is gorgeous! You have a beautiful little girl there- grumpy or not! Glad you guys are doing so well- when are you due?
Post a Comment