Well little miss Maddux is well on her way to being spoiled as much as Jaxon Blair. Some of the greatest people in Abilene ;) threw me a shower...and when they asked what I needed...all I could respond with was "DIAPERS!!!" soooo with all the blessing the Lord has given me...he also blessed me with enough diapers for the first 3 or 4 months of Maddie's life!! wahooo! Here are a few pics of the people at the shower...I would have added more but me and blogger are on the way to throwin down (if you know what I mean).
Now if you are wondering...where in the world are the wonderful pictures of Jaxon...well they are on my camera. And will possibly be staying there for a while...Sorry. But the dilly bopper that hooks my camera up to the computer thingamajig...well it's packed away somewhere, in a storage shed. Soooo needless to say we won't be looking for it any time soon. We have looked for one specific thing already (my fiesta plate wear) and we just can't find it!! It's somewhere though. Oh...and a little pregnant update...I am 7 and 1/2 months along...I decided I never want to shave my legs again...and I might just start sleeping on the couch...my hips are beyond the normal feeling of pain. But Maddux is a healthy girl with a healthy heartbeat waiting to meet the world.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Bebe Shower
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























4 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
I wish I could have made it! It looks like you had a great turn out and lots of fun. We must get together soon!
It looks like it is possible to have fun if I am not there. :(
Can't wait to meet Maddux! Your looking beautiful, even at 7 1/2 months! Glad y'all are getting settled enough for an updare! Hope you had a great shower!
update! oops!
Post a Comment