
This is beautiful Avery Naomi. She is the newest blessing to our family. I love to see pictures of her as she grows up. It is amazing to me (in my opinion) how much she looks like my sister. I thank God everyday for giving my sister and brother-in-law such a sweet gift. Ashley is going to be one of the most loving and caring mothers. I hope that one day God places all of us closer together and that we can all raise our families on the same street.
I recently took up drawing and these are a few pieces of my work.

This is Avery with a little smile on her face.

Man this girl loves to sleep!!























2 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
You liar...you can't draw.
And..I know...she is cute.
You are sweet..but you wouldn't want to live on the same street with me because I would toliet paper your house ALL.THE.TIME.
Love you
Did you trace that? And when did you start blogging? I totally missed it. Jaxon's room is beautiful. She should be here any day!! Can't wait for the news! Love ya, Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment