
Jaxon's closet...
By the chaos in here you can't tell, but the girl has got some clothes, in every shape, color, and size!! She already has some books and some toys as well, thanks to her Neena, she will be able to read when she is 2.
This is obviously her bed...her beautiful bed, and I haven't taken a picture of her bedding yet, but it is this beautiful quilt made up of lavenders, sage greens, and the dark green that the wall is painted...I absolutely love it. And that gray T-shirt you see in the background...definitely was worn by her father...just about every day he says. It has a gorilla on it lifting weights with the word "BEAST" printed on it.
Another wall of her room. Neena made her a little vanity for her when she get's older...
And this is her changing table. It was originally a door...turned into a shelf...now turned into a changing table.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Jaxon's Room
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























2 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
Can the family hold up their hands and say HALLELUJAH! I am so excited that you are going to try this blogging thing. As you know, I am a fanatic and I love it because it lets us all talk....not like we don't talk on the phone everyday. Tell Jaxon that Neena is patiently waiting and she can NOT wait until she is here to kiss. I love her mommy, daddy, and Petey and Texas too.
Awww..it looks so cute! We can't wait for Jaxon to be here!!!
Hope you are doing okay. Glad yall made it to the blogging world! Now don't stop doing it!
Love yall
Post a Comment