Monday, June 25, 2007

Becoming a Blogger

Well, I guess we are going to try this out. I love to keep up with my families blogs and read about what is going on their lives. It is great seeing pictures of nieces, nephews ad projects that are going on. I miss being around my family and I feel that this is one way I can become closer. Just to catch you up to speed on our lives. J.D. is about ready to pop!! The doctor said that no matter what we will be having the baby in the next 12 days. She is ready for July because she gets the whole month off. I currently took a job at Abilene High and I am very excited. The school board meeting is tonight so I will feel alot better about the situation once a contract has been offered. I do not have a summer job, because I have a ton of things to do around the house. I am working at ACU doing intramural football and I am opening the weight room every chance I get to make a little extra money. We just finished putting in laminate wood flooring in our living room and one of the hallways. We have a few pieces left and it will finally be over!! The dogs are both growing like weeds. They eat a ton and sleep even more! Well......I hope this blogging adventure works out, but I have a feeling JD will have to blog some, because she is a better typer than I am. Love ya....

0 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.: