Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Little Ducky

Here are a few picks to tie you over till I have the enregy to blog again....Dont worry it will be soon!






This was just after the doctor handed her over. Under that hat is a full head of hair.









This is what she was wearing as she left the hosptial.











She pretends to sleep sometimes!! haha












M wanted to hold J and she loved every minute of it!!

9 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Heather's House said...

I miss that girl!! she is so precious!! Can't wait till the beach. Great pics... Love yall!

Ashley said...

I miss her already. I think she should come to my house.

Yeah for the beach! Can't wait to see yall again.

Love yall

jody said...

What a doll! I got to hold her last night, too...hahaha...sorry ya'll are not here Heather & Ashley. We are missing your crew, too. Love, JoJo

Hollie Reese said...

Adorable! I am glad you are getting good pictures...I just hope you are getting some sleep!

Jenna said...

Sweet, sweet baby! I can't wait to see her in person... Love you guys! Congratulations...

Anonymous said...

Oh man you guys! I love her so much already! She is so perfect and beautiful! Bryan and I wish we were there already! I teared up when I looked at her!!!! Well Mitch, JD, Jaxon, Petey and Tex, we love you and miss you!

Lynn said...

My precious little baby! I am still here and loving every minute. I can tell you guys she is BEAUTIFUL and her mommy and daddy are amazing parents. As if we ever doubted. They were made for this.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures --what can I say but to say hallelujuh for all of you. jaxon is so beautiful --I know everyone says that but it is true. Can't wait to see her again. Love all three of you and please send your mother home --i miss her. Love you Nana

Anonymous said...

JAXON is the most precious baby! no baby has made me tear up like that when I saw her!!! JD you are glowing, I know you will be the best mommy ever! love yall