Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Perfect Angel




Here are some more wonderful pictures of our beautiful little angel of a daughter. I love this first picture, she is just staring at her daddy and holding on to his fingers.



















And dare I say that she is perfect...she sleeps great at night. Sometimes it is hard to get her to go back to sleep, but it's so easy to stay up with her when she isn't fussy.















And she is definitely already posing for the cameras. She already knows that her Neena will be taking her pictures as often as possible...so she puts on her camera face pretty quick.

6 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Giggi said...

She's beautiful! Can't wait to meet her in person & get a few kisses! Ya'll will be awesome parents! Love ya, Aunt Kathy

Heather's House said...

Oh, I miss that angel baby. She is beautiful! She has grown so much already. Hope to see you all real soon. I love you all....

Anonymous said...

OH JD and Mitchell, she is absolutely beautiful. I'm sure you have heard that from everyone, but I'm sure one more time won't hurt. I am so happy for your little family of 5 ( gotta include the dogs of course!) i love you both and I hope JD- you are getting lots and lots of rest!

Ashley said...

She's too cute. Wish yall were going to the beach..we will miss yall! Love you three..

Lynn said...

It's going to be a few days before I can look at your blog and not get weepy! I miss you guys already. I had the most wonderful time at your house and feel so grateful to have been part of all of your first days as parents. J is one lucky girl to have a mommy and daddy like you guys. LOVE YOU ALL......

Heather's House said...

um, its time for a new blog and new pics...i know you have taken some. come on now....this aunt needs some pics today!!

love you all