Saturday, September 29, 2007

Oh What a Day!!

Yesterday was A-High's homecoming game and Jaxon enjoyed just about every minute of it. We started out the day in her big girl bath tub...of course she is just chillin.

Then we got dressed in her pre-game outfit and watched some sports center! She litterally laid there and watched everthing ESPN had to say about the National League playoffs...it was great.


We then changed her into her eagle outfit that my friend Candice made for. And of course this being her first time to wear it, it is just almost too small, but too cute not to wear. She was great at the football game. She let tons of people hold her, she fell asleep, watched the band, and when half time was over, she decided it was time to go home. When we got home, I fed her and then she was out. I couldn't even change her into her pajamas...she just wanted to sleep from her busy, busy day!!


Then we woke up this morning in a fantastic mood and she was rolling over in her Eagle outfit...how cute are the ruffles on her butt! Candice you have to make me another one!!

3 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Giggi said...

Too cute! She is getting so big & an amazingly good baby! Can't wait to see you all again. We're hoping to get out that way soon. Love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

oh how I miss this baby and you and mitch! Super cute outfit! Give Jaxon sugars for me and of course baby kellianne, haha!

Lynn said...

Cutest little WAR EAGLE ever born. I just miss her so. And you guys too. I don't think your schedules will EVER allow you to come home again.