Here's to a perfect 26 years of existence! My husband is now a little over a quarter of a century years old, and still going strong. He has blessed me with a great relationship, a wonderful set of in-laws, a beautiful daughter, a great life, and a stronger relationship with the Lord. I love him so much!Happy Birthday!























7 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
Happy Birthday! Come and see us soon!
i'm hoping mitchell treated himself to a sweet mermaid tattoo on his arm for his birthday! :) Happy birthday mitchell!
I hope you guys all had a great birthday day! It's hard to believe that my "baby" is that old. Love you guys and miss you LOTS AND LOTS.
I can hardly believe mitch is now 25. He will always hold a special place in my heart because Granny Price and I took care of him. J.D he has blessed you, but he has also blessed us with a sweet wife and a beautiful great-granddaughter. We love all three of you. Nana & Poppi
Happy belated birthday Mitchell!!! I hope you both had a good day!!!
That is such a cute picture of you guys!
Happy birthday Mitch!!!
Post a Comment