I say she is just a chip ofF the old block. Mitch you better be figuring out a good lock for your door because before you know it the boys will be knocking on your door.
Miss you guys and hope things will slow down and we get to see you soon. We love you a GREAT BIG HUG AROUND THE NECK. NANA AND POPPI
Thanks for checking out my blog. Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm a stay at home mom of two and a coaches wife. I love chasing my girls around every day and when they give me the chance I like to write. Right now I'm working on my first novel and taking coffee by way of IV.
My Biggest Fan!
The keepers of my heart.
Little Miss Jaxon
I have my own Fancy Nancy.
Maddi Moo!!
My most favorite trouble maker to ever walk the planet.
9 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
ok a couple things....
1. she is getting soooooo big! Danni and I better come there before she hits age 16!
2. I LOVE this picture! She is so precious JD!
3. I really am going to visit you missy, one of these days! :) Let me know some free weekends you have, probably none with softball.
Thanks Mitch! So good to hear from you...and that baby of yours is ADORABLE! I would love to get my camera lens on her!!
muy bonita... senorita!
mitch... no way that baby has your genes. sorry bro.
Look at my little precious! I love the happy little face and the bright little eyes.....Miss you guys. Stay warm and I LOVE YOU
This picture is adorable! She is so pretty :)
cute, cute, cute!!!
I want one of those in a 5x7, please! That girl is a doll! I miss you guys so!
Love you
I say she is just a chip ofF the old block. Mitch you better be figuring out a good lock for your door because before you know it the boys will be knocking on your door.
Miss you guys and hope things will slow down and we get to see you soon. We love you a GREAT BIG HUG AROUND THE NECK. NANA AND POPPI
Wow! What a great photo! I wonder who took it? They must be so totally awesome. ha ha ha!
Pictures are easy with someone that cute!
Love yalL!
Post a Comment