Thursday, February 28, 2008

SHE DID IT!!!

I have been waiting and waiting and waiting to hear my cute little bug say "Mama." Well, it has finally happened!!! I put her in her exersaucer thingy today, she started crying...looked up at me, threw her arms in the air towards me, and with some crocodile tears in her eyes, she said "mama." Then I was so excited that I tried to get her to say it again...which she didn't, but the one time was good enough for me.

Oh and I promise that one day soon, I will have a video of this girl crawling all over the place!

4 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Ashley said...

Awwww...didn't it just melt your heart into a puddle? Awwww...

Love yall

Lynn said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Finally. You'll hear it at least a million times over the next 50 years. And it melts you everytime! Next comes NEENA. Love you guys.

Valerie said...

i love how happy you are!!!

that's such a great moment that you can tell her about when she's older!!!!

love you guys..

Giggi said...

She's getting big so fast!!! I'll let her say Neena, and then it's on to Giggi!