Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What a Weekend?!

Well, while ACU softball was out playing great in San Antonio this weekend, Jaxon had some new experiences of her own. The first is that she spent the night away from her mom for the first time ever...I'm sure it wasn't too bad for her, because for me...it was a piece of cake (yea right). But I know her wonderful daddy, aunts, cousins, and everyone else in Smithville helped keep her happy. Slumber party with cousins!!!
Silly M and J.

I wonder what they think of each other?
It looks like they are best friends who do everything together!
Jaxon and her daddy in their first hotel trip!!! This was taken after they surprised me at the field. It was so cute...Mitch was standing 20 ft away and started saying "where's mama?" and I turned around and Jaxon had the biggest smile on her face (too bad I didn't have my camera).
Back in Abilene with her uncle Michael...watching American Idol.
A game of peek-a-boo...where's Jaxon???
There she is!!
And what did we discover today? We learned how to pull ourselves up in our bed!!! I just can't keep up with this girl...she is 7 months old and going on 16 already.


She's kind of holding on for dear life.
Now she's deciding whether she likes heights or not.





4 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Kellianne said...

i just love your child and looking at pictures of her! she gets cuter and cuter everyday! miss you guys!!

Heather's House said...

We had so much fun with her but of course we missed you! She is such a good baby! I loved getting to help take care of her. She is a sweetie. She told me that she wanted to come to Houston! Oh, and Mitch is such a trooper! What a great Dad to travel with a 7 month old! :)

Love you.

Lynn said...

Oh she is getting so BIG ! I love how proud she looks of herself. The slumber party with cousins was fun. We wish you could have been here too. Lots of fun adventures ahead at Neena's. Lots of loving cousins.

Giggi said...

She looked like she was having fun with her cousins! Can't believe her standing up in her bed & watching TV! She's too big!