Sunday, May 18, 2008

Many Faces of Jaxon


Last week we took Jaxon to the zoo for the first time...I was able to 2 pictures before my camera died (I know, way to go mom)...but I got this classic look of terror on Jaxon's face after daddy told her not to feed the monkeys...(I told her they would take her away and sing a really cool song while throwing her up in the air...but she wasn't too interested in my Jungle Book themed story).

This was the 2nd picture I took before the camera lost interest.
The rest of the pictures are of Jaxon on a messy day. She typically is a very clean eater...it's kind of funny that there is hardly any food ever found on her face unless the color of it is outrageous. Like prunes, spaghetti...or today's favorite, lasagna.
I think at first she is embarrassed at the mess on her face...but I tell her it's OK to be messy sometime.And the party now begins.
I get up to answer my phone today...turn back around and she has stolen the spoon and begins to "feed" herself.
She dropped the whole spoon act and went straight for the finger to mouth technique. And now the realization of being caught.

3 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Lynn said...

OOOOHHHHHH I miss her so much! And you guys too. Neena will make her lasagne if she'll come over. I bet she had fun at the zoo.

Valerie said...

hee.. she looks like a clown!!

cute pictures!!

Kellianne said...

i love this little girl!

ps- so does Brandon! :)