Thursday, May 29, 2008

To Lighten things UP!

Thanks for all your sweet words. It's weird putting your feelings out there for people to read...but I did it, and everything y'all replied made me cry again! Sweet tears of course...anyway, let's lighten things up and get back to Jaxon. Our "across the street neighbors" went out of town and let us borrow their pool (as long as we water their flowers). I think it's a fair trade...here are some cute pics of Baby J and her daddy!Things you learn after going swimming with your baby for the first time:
1. Don't squeeze the diaper that is full of water when you take it off the baby. Sure, you may wonder what is going to happen...but it is not like squeezing water out of a sponge, unless your sponge spits out gel-like substances. 2. After playing in a bathtub and having "supervised" splashing sessions, it will all change after being in a pool. I put her in the tub after playing in the pool and it was like we never left, I even had to mop up the bathroom after she got out because of "Splash-town."

3. Babies fall asleep hard and fast after being in a pool. She tried to fight it, but I put her in her bed and after 13 seconds of crying...she was out.

Oh, and isn't it amazing how time flies when your not waiting for a specific date to get here?! August 2nd cannot get here soon enough!!!

7 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Lynn said...

You don't even have to water my flowers and can use my pool anytime! It looks like she is having a blast and loving the water. Her daddy needs to teach her to swim. I miss you guys so so so much. And what is happening August 2nd? Did I miss something? LOVE YOU

Heather's House said...

AWW!! It looks like she LOVES the water...my kids do too. I hope we can all go swimming soon. Are we still on for the beach?? I hope so. Tell Mitch to practice his Baywatch...I am in need of a good laugh!!!!!!!! I need a Jaxon kiss, too! Miss you!

love, heather

Ashley said...

August 2nd is not my birthday. It's August 5th. You can look forward to that day. Oh, and I want a Wii. So go win the lottery. ha ha ha ha.

Love yall! Can't wait to see yall. Jaxon needs some kisses from me!

Kellianne said...

What is August 2nd? Love the new pics! Miss you guys!

Danni and Bryan said...

She is so sweet JD - I miss her little cheeks! And look at those TEETH coming in! And what is August 2nd?

Valerie said...

hhahaha.. that's hecka funny about august 2nd..

how come no one knows that it's the most important day of our new obsession?!!?

i love the pictures.. jaxon's teeth are the cutest things ever!! beside her in general.

Ashley said...

For those wondering...

It's some random book that JD loves and is looking forward to. NOT her sister-in-laws birthday. ha h ah ahahaha.