Friday, May 23, 2008

Too much to handle

Ok, first words then pictures...

First...David Cook won American Idol!!!! I'm not sure how many people care about that...but I do and I just about screamed (I didn't because I was in public), but I wanted to!

Now, I have been thinking about writing a blog about "What ever happened to 'happily ever after'" only because I have been catching up on my movies and TV shows. And within the last week, I have watched 8 movies that have all depressed me (they were good...but they depressed me). Just about all of the stories had everything to do about the "couple" not ending up together, and their love was only a memory. BLEH! Really, I like stories much better when they walk off in the sunset holding each other's hands...and just when I was trying to get over the hump of depressing movies where no one ends up together, it becomes Season Finale week for all of my TV shows...someone, (I don't know who) has blown up on Criminal Minds...someone is flying off to Vegas with Lucas (I don't know who but I'm sure it's not going to be who I want it to be) on One Tree Hill...Andy stole Jim's thunder on the Office and proposed to Angela...I haven't seen Lost's finale yet but I'm sure I will still have NO clue what is going on...anyway, after being depressed throughout all the entertainment that I have provided myself for the past couple weeks, Grey's Anatomy comes along and restores all hope. Grey's Rocks...I love Grey's! I won't spoil anything for those of you who watch it and haven't seen it yet...but I left it with a big ole' smile on my face!

Now pictures...

Here is Jaxon in her pretty rainbow dress...playing with a real toy...

Now, here is Jaxon in her pretty rainbow dress playing with a tissue...not a toy.

Here is a cute, simple video of Jaxon showin some love...She's giving 'baby' kisses and then Tex comes along...towards the end of the video he reminds of "the guy" who stands in the background of other people's recordings... just to be in the video...he's a goober.

And now on those nights when Mitchell and I are just too tired to take care of Jaxon we let the monkeys raise her...Just kidding...Mitch thought it would be cute to get a picture of her cuddling with the big ole ape...and he was right...she's cute.And if there aren't enough Coach Doty's around...here is one in the making. First she dances...then she lays the law down!

3 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Lynn said...

I feel the same way about all the movies and their endings! But, I did love GREY'S ! Mostly I love all the pictures and the videos. They are priceless. I love the coach one. TYPICAL life is what she knows. Love you guys.

Kellianne said...

yay for new pictures and videos!!!! i miss little jaxon! It looks like she is getting more hair on her head :)i LOVE the coach video! I can't believe she can blow the whistle! Your child is so smart! miss you guys!! Have a great memorial day weekend!

Heather's House said...

Love the pics and videos! She is getting so big and I think I heard her say she misses her Aunt Heather. :)

Love yall!