What a weekend we had...Neena and Papaw came to visit us for Jaxon's birthday party, and that is what we did all weekend...PARTY! It started out with the 4th of July, and we had a "party on our patio." We went outside around 7:30 and waited for the sun to set, and the fire works to start poppin. We had perfect seats, because we could see them from our front yard. While we waited we...
Gardened...

we ran around and played stick-ball (I beat Mitchell 16-11).
We swam in our mini-pool...
we watched the sun set...

we ordered our first ice cream from the ice cream truck...
we tried our first ice cream from the ice cream truck...
and we made a MESS!

Then we had our birthday party!! Neena, Papaw, and I went to the park at 7:30 am to make sure no one stole it from us...and we set up Jaxon's first Backyardigans party...she loved it!
We screamed into a balloon, and it tickled our lips.
Look at how amazing she looks in her birthday dress...thanks Sarah!
She walked everywhere...
and chased bubbles, when she wasn't being attacked by all the little people there who just love to love on her.

and then we ate...while she started to fall asleep in her high chair we decided to give her a sugar high and enjoy some cake!
Our fun backyardigan cake...
it was love at fist bite.


Then we opened presents...
After everyone had come and gone we took Jaxon home to take a nap...and when she woke up all her toys were ready to let loose on her! Her Pops got her a Tee...she loves beating it with the bat!
Papaw and her enjoy the ball blowing toy thing...really Jaxon just made Papaw chase the balls everywhere!
We got her this little bouncing, spinning horse toy...Her cousin Brooks has one, and she just loved trying to climb on it a couple weeks ago, now she can actually ride it!
Then Sunday (her actual birthday) we went to church and when we came back we had another little mini party with just the fam. And Jaxon was able to tear into her own personal cake.
Then we had our birthday party!! Neena, Papaw, and I went to the park at 7:30 am to make sure no one stole it from us...and we set up Jaxon's first Backyardigans party...she loved it!
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!























9 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
OH MY! What a fun weekend yall had! We sure wish we could have joined in on the fun. I love all the pictures. Happy birthday sweet girl!
Love you
We had so so so so much fun and miss you guys terribly. How much longer til' you come down? LOVE YOU.
oh how I wish I was there for her big day! She is absolutely precious and getting soooooo big! Looks like her party went great! miss you guys!
She is GORGEOUS!! I am so glad that she a great birthday! It was great to see you at BO the other night. I'm bloglining your blog so that I can keep up!
Have I told you today that I love you?
So glad the birthday princess had a happy day! She is precious as always! Looks like a fun weekend!
I can't believe you have a one year old! I didn't realize how close in age our kids are. I can't wait until they can play and we can hang out while they do!
Why does Bernard think you need his pharmacy. Stalkerbutt.
Mitch, y'alls little girls is adorable! I still can't believe you have a one year old. I'm glad to see you are doing so well. Take care.
Post a Comment