Friday, June 27, 2008

A long lunch...then a dance off.

She is already feeding Tex her veggies...He's made a new best friend and she has started a bad habit! It's ok though, I do it too.

Peek-a-boo! She sneaks a few peaks in this video too!

Now, after feeding Tex and playing peek-a-boo, it seems our little princess is just too exhausted to let the party continue...the video cuts off at the end because my memory card was full, but you'll get the picture.

Now that we are rejuvinated, the party can continue. Jaxon puts the girls to shame on "So you think you can dance." Just kidding, but if she keeps movin around like this, I hope she doesn't get knees like her momma...I'd like her to keep both ACL's throughout her athletic career!

I promise, I'll get a video of her walking sometime.

4 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Lynn said...

OMG........I have watched them already 3 times. TOO precious. Sorry, Bubs, but I meant Jaxon. However, I do love your solo. That is priceless. I can't quit smiling. Love you guys and miss you tons.....see you soon though.

Ashley said...

Mitch you are a DORK!!!!

ha ha h aha..

Jaxon is as cute as ever.

Love yall

Kellianne said...

definitely one of my favorite posts of ALL time. Although Jaxon is the most precious thing ever, I think I enjoyed Mitchell's baby voice the most!!! :)

Giggi said...

Too cute! Love the dance off! Happy Birthday to Jaxon! Can't believe she is about to turn 1!
Love ya'll!