Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Because they're fun.

1) What's your favorite salad dressing? Ranch
2) Have you ever smoked heroin? See here is my predicament about drugs...i don't know anything about them...only what movies have tought me...do people actually smoke heroin? I thought needles were involved...
3) Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving and Christmas
4) Favorite drinks at Sonic? Cranberry Limeade
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? all the time...i hate needles, another reason why i'm clueless about the drugs
6) What do you think of hot dogs? Covered in Chili, Cheese, and Onions please! 7) Favorite Christmas song? O' Holy Night...Preferably sung by Kelly Clarkson or Eric Cartmen
8.) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee...a whole pot
9) Can you do push ups? yes...i dont have a clever answer for this random question
10) Can you do a chin up? hahaha...i'm laughing at the time i had to do one in class to get an A...hahaha i just hung there, and the teacher, Dr. D, started listing all of his past softball players who could do this, and I couldn't...he called me a woose. I wanted to throw a ball at him. (I like him now though)
11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring...Mitchell has impecable taste!
12) Favorite hobbies? right now it is reading. OMG i can't stop, and sleep means nothing to me when i have a good book
13) Ever been in a car wreck? eh. yaes...i looked right when i should have looked left, was coasting and a car hit me...bleh.
14) Do you have ADD? haha i read the question 5 times before i got that it was asking about A.D.D....i was like "do i have add? do i have add? ...i don't get it"
15) What's one thing that you love about yourself? The family God produced for me when I started dating Mitchell
16) Middle name? Dawn
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday? I stayed home away from all currency blowing activities.
19) Current worry? whether the ending to The Host will leave me satisfied or not.
20) Current hate right now? I hate knowing that the ending to Midnight Sun may never come out
21) Favorite Restaurant? hmmm too many to list
22) How did you bring in the New Year? i do not remember...and not because i was intoxicated...because i'm never intoxicated...i just really don't remember
23) Where would you like to go? All over Europe
24) What's your favorite food? Chines, Italian, Seafood...see why i didn't answer the resteraunt question
25) What's something exciting in your life? I get to be with Jaxon EVERY DAY!
26) What shirt are you wearing now? a janky, holy, orange Polo shirt
27) Do you like to sleep on satin sheets? well yes and no...yes...they are compfy...but no b/c when someone has rough feet they make scratchy noises when they move :)...i dont have rough feet.
28) Can you whistle? sweet tunes...yes...to get someone's attention...no
29) Favorite color? GREEN
30) Would you be a pirate? On the set of Pirates of the Carribean...yes.
31) What songs do you sing in the shower? whatever i can hear...usually an episode of the Backyardigans...so i sing along with them
32) Favorite girl's name? Bella has grown on me
. 33) Favorite boy's name? Maddux
34) What's in your pocket? no pockets...just some old abilene high football shorts
35) Last thing that scared you? when my dad had an alergic reaction to something and i had to take him to the hospital...i had no idea what was going on
36) Favorite TV show? K you asked for it. One Tree Hill, CSI's, Law and Order: SVU, Criminal Minds, Pushing Daisies, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, American Idol, Supernatural, The Office, Smallville, Gilmore Girls...Dawson's Creek and Friends are still up there too.
37 ) Do you love where you live? it's grown on me...but i wouldn't mind getting out of here
39) How many TVs do you have in your house/apartment? 2 that are hooked up one sitting and waiting for Jaxon to get older
40) Who is your loudest friend? Kim Partin...or maybe Kim McDonald...2 different types of loud, but i love them to death
41) How many pets do you have? 2
42) Do you have any tattoos or piercings? my ears are pierced
43) Whats your husband's/wife's name? Mitchy-poo
44) What is something you can't live without? God's love and my family
45) What is your favorite candy? chocolate anything
46) What's your favorite sport to watch? Baseball!
47) What were you doing at midnight last night? The Host has taken ahold of me
48) What's your favorite store? Target 49) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Where is my book...Jaxon won't wake up for another 30 minutes
50) What time is it? 1:12 pm

5 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Valerie said...

first of all.. on the 2nd question.. i can't believe you passed up a chance to refer to twilight?!?! are you slipping??

and secondly.. kelly and cartman should totally do an O Holy Night duet!!

Lynn said...

That was fun even though I knew most of your answers! I loved reading them. I cracked up on the ADD one! You know I am girl! And you didn't put POCKETS. But, I am like you..... there are too many to name because I just like to eat out. Better run.....I've got some serious reading to do. LOVE YOU

Lynn said...

Oh and I also cracked up on the satin sheets question. It made me remember the night Heather and Ashley slept in yall's bed and couldn't get to sleep for all the scratchy feet! That is a classic. While you laid up in the hospital trying to give birth....LOL.

Heather's House said...

ahhh, yes! HAHAHA! We had to both get up and put socks on. :) We inherited those feet. Thanks, Mom. :)

Oh BTW, I mailed you b'day card this morning. So sorry its late. I am a horrible sis in law. But you know I love you.

Heather's House said...

oh...and kiss Jaxon for me. Miss yall............