Cooper has been defeated, once again by the Warbirds!!! Close game though...almost too close, but they pulled it out!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cooper has been defeated, once again by the Warbirds!!! Close game though...almost too close, but they pulled it out!
4 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
wahoo!!!
it almost makes that traffic jam completely worth it.. i said almost.. :P
GO WARBIRDS! I know it was an exciting game. Can't wait to watch one.
Um I was thinking that we need to get our husbands together soon because when they get together we get to see eacher other. Im thinking that it should be around the time that twilight comes out.
oh and having two dogs rocks!
Amazing how much that still matters to us even though we are far from high school!(and Jeremy isn't a high school football fan, so I never get to go and see it anymore!)
As for my blog, thank you. I was a little unsure of the colors, so mucho gracias...and yes I did do it myself. (very easy!)
Jaxon is absolutely adorable! What a precious family you have. How are things with you? Still at BOV part time?
Post a Comment