Well, this morning...around 9:30...Jaxon and I are still snoozin and I get a phone call saying my brother will be here at 11:00...I jump, spin, fall out of bed, while tangled in my sheets and get ready faster than I ever had. I'm sure y'all think that an hour and a half is plenty time to get ready...but really Jaxon needs her breakfast...and I NEED my coffee, which I still have only had half a cup today...and we just like to take our time getting ready for the day. Anyway. We did it...we made it...and I have tons of pictures to share of my brother's homecoming!!

I know..where is he? Well let me work into the pics...first Jaxon is stylin in a little polka-dot frock type thing...i love it...and she likes to keep the hood up over her head (surprisingly enough b/c she hates things over her hair)
Giving Pops a kiss...share the love sister.
Giving Pops a kiss...share the love sister.
Jaclyn is all smiles waiting for her daddy to come home.

Jaxon and her Neenee.
And here he is...blurry pic...but Jaclyn ran past the gate into her daddy's arms.
And here he is...blurry pic...but Jaclyn ran past the gate into her daddy's arms.
Mama and bubb.
bubb and baby J. he was trying to hide from the camera...but I'm just too fast. There is even a hint of a smile on his face.
He LOVES being pictured! Luckily he let us take a few shots.
Jaclyn couldn't get enough of her daddy.
The happy fam.
Awe look at my cute cute cute daughter...and my puffy face (remember half a cup of coffee)
All us kids...and Papa in the back ground. I'm so happy everyone is home. *Jaxon is telling everyone to be quiet.Also, the other night we took Jaxon to the fair. She was a little overwhelmed and didn't want us to let her down...but I think she enjoyed it. She did have her first funnel cake. and loved it.
This was her face, when I told her we were going to the fair...she really didn't seem to care too much.And even more disappointed when I told her she had to wear a bow. But she kept it in all night.

She stared at the Ferris wheel for a while...then she looked like she wanted to try to ride something...
But you have to be this tall...and she's not. Next year though :)
While there, Mitch tried to win a big bear by shootin some hoops...and $15 later...he said "screw this...I have never missed 9 free throws in a row" which is true...janky fair and their shenanigans.
She LOVED the petting zoo...we pet donkeys, cows, goats, and a horse. Here are two cute goats who were head butting through the fence...it was adorable.
But you have to be this tall...and she's not. Next year though :)
While there, Mitch tried to win a big bear by shootin some hoops...and $15 later...he said "screw this...I have never missed 9 free throws in a row" which is true...janky fair and their shenanigans.
She LOVED the petting zoo...we pet donkeys, cows, goats, and a horse. Here are two cute goats who were head butting through the fence...it was adorable.Jaxon didn't want to go home empty handed so she thought she would try her hand at the fair games and WON!! We played the "pick the duck game" and she picked 3 ducks and won a bear! I think she really just wanted to jump in the water with the ducks.

her bear.
And after we got to wear our new jammies that have frogs on them...she points to each frog and says "dat...dat...dat"

























6 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
YAY!!! I'm happy to see the family together.
yay!!!!
Welcome Home David!!!
I am so glad that he made it home safely. You all looked so happy! I would have been sobbing watching yall. David looks great....he must be exhausted. Email me the story of his plane landing and all the details. I love those "coming home" stories. When I talked to you this afternoon I don't even remember you saying he was home. It was so loud in Walmart....did you tell me? It goes without saying that you and Jaxon looked fabulous for the homecoming. Only 10 more days til I see you!
yay yay yay! i am so happy to hear that your lil bro is home and home safe more importantly. jaxon is so big, i can't believe how much she has grown since i last saw her. i cant wait to see you guys in 10 days! love ya'll!
You haven't been replaced!! NEVER!!!
she is so cute... I guess we will have to go to the fair next year.
Post a Comment