Mitchell texted me tonight while I was working and the message contained this: WOW the Cross Canadian Ragweed concert is so loud that it is shaking the house. To which I begin to think of how much I love it when his inner drama queen comes out. Well needless to say, I get off of work...pull up into the driveway and while I am still sitting in the car I can hear and feel the vibrations of the concert. Then I walk to the house to unlock the door and I can literally hear the windows shaking. CRAZY! We live atleast a mile and half away from where the concert took place and I could hear every word. Don't they know people are trying to sleep?! But obviously not me...because it's 12:00 and I am posting.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























3 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
There should be a law. I saw put in ear plugs and call the mayor tomorrow. LOVE YOU.
Sounds fun...concert in the living room. ha! We used to could hear Jamboree from Mom and Dad's house. Not as good as what you probably heard. :)
Love you.
That is ridiculous! So sorry! Hey, can you email me your email addres...haha.
jennacope@hotmail.com
Post a Comment