Well hey guys, sorry for the "long time no post" business. A lot of nothing has happened in the last couple weeks. David is back in Iraq. My uncle is having a cat scan tomorrow to see what's going on in that body of his, Jaxon is growing and running, and talking (well I can understand her), and I'm reading again...that's actually what's been going on. Anyway, I know some are dying for pictures of baby J, so here you go.
First I would like to formally introduce you all to your backyard friends the Backyardigans! One of Jaxon's amazing babysitters found these and sent them our way. Thank you Sarah...Jaxon is so blessed with so much love...I spotted Uniqua the other day at Books a Million...I'm going to have to go get her to complete the set.
She really loves these guys...she carries Pablo and Austin around everywhere.
And since you haven't seen a video in a while...here is one. It's really not much of anything except Farmer Jo is playing the harmonica for about 10 seconds...it's funny watching her really breakdown...of course she doesn't do it that long in the video...but it's funny either way. (disclaimer: ignore annoying lady voice in video...bleh I hate hearing myself)
First I would like to formally introduce you all to your backyard friends the Backyardigans! One of Jaxon's amazing babysitters found these and sent them our way. Thank you Sarah...Jaxon is so blessed with so much love...I spotted Uniqua the other day at Books a Million...I'm going to have to go get her to complete the set.
She really loves these guys...she carries Pablo and Austin around everywhere.
And since you haven't seen a video in a while...here is one. It's really not much of anything except Farmer Jo is playing the harmonica for about 10 seconds...it's funny watching her really breakdown...of course she doesn't do it that long in the video...but it's funny either way. (disclaimer: ignore annoying lady voice in video...bleh I hate hearing myself)And lastly, a dedication to the beautiful bride and her new hubby. Kellianne, you were absolutely flawless that day. Y'all looked so happy and MFEO (made for each other...for those who haven't seen Sleepless in Seattle). I'm so happy I was able to share that day with you, your family, and friends. I debated sharing one of Kellianne's classy beautiful pictures with y'all, but everybody else did that so check out their blogs...i just wanted to show her true goofy side :)
It's elimination time!
Speaking of friends...a shout out to the coolest girls out there. I don't think I have ever had so much fun in all my life. I seriously have never consistently laughed so hard. I will never look at Tea, Dr. Pepper, crowded movie theatres, Bebe's kids, Convenient stores/McDonald's and the Exxons across the street, Valtoids, a light bulb, east and west...or left and right, Twilight, Pig-Latin, Directions from a phone, frenship bracelets...actually even cooler...book club bracelets, airports: CD&E, the same way without giggling to myself first.
I love you guys...uff-ray.























5 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
BAHAHAHAHAA..
i love the things that we'll never ever look at the same again!! they're all great memories!!!
I am so glad that you girls had such a great time and made some great memories! It's not fair you all have to be so far apart. On a brighter note....I love the little farmer musician. Of course I do. I think you could set her outside of "where you work" with a money jar and people would drop in contributions and you wouldn't have to work! TOO TOO CUTE. Love you guys.
oh JD my dearest friend. A couple of things....
1. Jaxon is getting so big! is that more hair on her head I see :)
2. Sweet picture of me...NOT!
3. I totally wish I could of spent the whole weekend with ya'll.
4. I'm still bitter about those damn bracelets.
5. Next time you and Mitch are in Smithville, Danni and I are coming ( she doesn't know that yet but i'm sure she wont mind!)
funny video! She has lots of personality :)
Layla says Uff-ray to everyone...
Post a Comment