Ok I need someone's help...anybodies. So I have this kickin new background right...I'm totally excited...and it is from the cutest blog something or other site. Well my last blog background was from pyzam.com...well their nappy orange tag line is still at the top of my blog and I want it to go away!!! like now. so if anyone has any clue how to remove the nappiness from the site I would love you forever.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























5 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
can you completely wipe out your layout and start anew with the sexy argyle background after you wipe it all out??
just a suggestion..
WAHHAAA I DID IT...ignore my post!
The orange line is on mine too and I can't get it to come off either. I love how you say, "Call me and I'll walk you through it." HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
you know me better than that. I want you to sit in my chair and do it. LOL. Like the kids at school used to say, "I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT."
Oh yeah.....and I just totally want to "get Jaxon's sugar" on her neck. Precious child o'mine!
wahoozie!!!!
Post a Comment