Sunday, September 2, 2007

Hooded Towels

I figure one can't have a bubble bath picture with showing off the fabulous hooded towel. When I was having my baby showers I received maybe 20 something hooded towels. Besides them being a super popular gift, they are just about the cutest things ever invented. You can't really see the image occupying the hood in the picture, but it is a cute duck. I will make sure to "capture" the cuteness of the towel in the next picture I take rather than the adorable baby .

4 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Ashley said...

Dude...we have that same hooded towel. The person who gave it to you probably gave it to me. ha!

Heather's House said...

I love hooded towels. I wish I had one in my size. HA!

She is getting so big!! I can't believe it!

Love you

Lynn said...

NO DOUBT adorable baby. I am like Heather, I don't know why they don't make JUMBO hooded towels. Maybe we should make a mock pattern and get a patent...hmmmmmmmmm. I miss you guys .... sorry I haven't called but I am watching Gilmore Girls 24/7.

Jenna said...

Such sweet pictures! And I love hooded towels too. Give Jaxon a kiss from cousin Reese.