OKAY.....just keep going. Tantalize me with missing this baby. I have only watched this 5 times morning. She is growing so much and going to have her daddy's gift of gab. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Oh my goodness, that is TOO CUTE!! I am so happy that in the midst of football mania Mitch has a moment of sanity. hahahaha..SHe's a doll and she needs to come see JoJo...love ya;ll!!
You don't even want to know how many times I have watched this. It is totally addicting. I am sitting here with the biggest smile and I know my mouth is hanging open probably making ooh aahhh ooh sounds along with them. Can you do one of those about every week? PUHHHHLEEEEEZZEEEE?
Thanks for checking out my blog. Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm a stay at home mom of two and a coaches wife. I love chasing my girls around every day and when they give me the chance I like to write. Right now I'm working on my first novel and taking coffee by way of IV.
My Biggest Fan!
The keepers of my heart.
Little Miss Jaxon
I have my own Fancy Nancy.
Maddi Moo!!
My most favorite trouble maker to ever walk the planet.
8 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
OKAY.....just keep going. Tantalize me with missing this baby. I have only watched this 5 times morning. She is growing so much and going to have her daddy's gift of gab. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Oh my goodness, that is TOO CUTE!! I am so happy that in the midst of football mania Mitch has a moment of sanity. hahahaha..SHe's a doll and she needs to come see JoJo...love ya;ll!!
That video is precious! Reese couldn't take her eyes off the screen. I can't believe how big she is. Love you!
Oh..thats so sweet. I had to watch it a zillion times too! She is presh! I hope I can see her soon. I miss her so much.
Love ya
How cute is that? She has grown so much!!! We need to see her and well, yall too. ha ha!
Love yall
You don't even want to know how many times I have watched this. It is totally addicting. I am sitting here with the biggest smile and I know my mouth is hanging open probably making ooh aahhh ooh sounds along with them. Can you do one of those about every week? PUHHHHLEEEEEZZEEEE?
Precious baby girl...what a sweet video with her daddy!
Hugs!
Sooo cute! Can't believe how big she is getting! She's adorable. Love ya'll!
Post a Comment