It's happening...it seems like it was only yesterday when every item of clothing Jaxon owned was way to big for her and now we have our first onesie that is too small. There is also another pajama outfit that may not fit...but it's my favorite on her, so I am going to try and get a few more nights out of it.
She has become miss bubble-blower, and talks all the time...just yesterday she was saying "uggguwa-da-wabuwa." And I have been putting her in her Bumbo seat for maybe 45 seconds at a time...doesn't seem too long, but she is just way to cute not to hold...so I take on the job of the Bumbo. I have a few shots of her in it...in her cute onesie that her "aunt" Candice bought her that says "Nobody puts Baby in the corner." It's just the funniest thing I have ever seen!!

Monday, September 10, 2007
It's Happening
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























8 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
She looks entirely too big. And way too serious! I think she is thinking, "Where in the world did Neena go?" I miss her a bunch. Can't wait to see you guys next weekend.
Oh no she is getting so big and I haven't even seen her yet!!! She is so perfect and adorable and I love her so much already without even seeing her.:( Only two more weeks and I will be able to see you JD! You three (or 5 if you want to bring the dogs!)have to come down and see our new house when it is finished. We miss ya'll so much!
Love - Danni & Bryan
jaxon is just presh! i love the "nobody puts baby in the corner" onesie, probably the best onsies every invented, haha! Can't wait to see you guys in 2 weeks at katies wedding! Its going to be one big reunion!
Avery has that same Baby onesie!! I love it! We need to take their pictures in it together.
Love you guys..
oh! she is getting so big! I love that onesie...I want one in my size. ha ha! I hope you guys are doing good. We miss you tons...Love you.
My oh my how that jaxon has grown. She is going to be walking before we see her - not really. The next week-end that the Eagles play at home, we hope to come for the game and to to see all of you guys. Give Jaxon some extra sugar for me. Love you 3. Nana
HOW CUTE!!! Great fashion that Jaxon has.
I can't believe she's already big enough to sit up in her bumbo chair! She's growing too fast! She is precious. Can't wait to see you guys again!
Post a Comment