I promise that I do not sit my child in front of a TV all hours of the day. In all actuality she probably watches 45 minutes or so if you add up all of the "broken" times. However, her love for her friends the Backyardigans has grown. We first noticed when Petey was blocking her sight and she couldn't see Pablo do the "Tiki-wacky." She twisted and turned her neck, head, body...just so she could see the TV. Then Mitchell decided he would block her sight with his hand...well watch the video to see what happens next.
Before I got her on video, she was really getting after him. She would slap his hand down with both of her hands...it was too hilarious not to share. She loves her backyard friends. Here are some more pictures I thought you would like to see.
Our little hood rat, post bath...eating her toes.
And if you can tell, here she has a Mohawk (courtesy of her father).























6 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:
Tell her Daddy to quit picking on her! That was too funny. Isn't it amazing? She really likes them. I am missing her so much! Love yall
oh my goodness that has to be the cutest funniest thing ive seen in a long time! she slapped her daddy's hand pretty good! she is getting so big!!
Yay backyardigans! That is too funny. You can tell she was really watching it! She and Sam could have such a good time playing & watching videos!
Awww...she is getting so big! I'm glad the jammies are fitting...that was one of my favorite pairs!
Tell Mitch to quit being mean!
love yall!
too cute! Mitch is being a bully! HA HA! I love the pics too. She is getting so big. We miss you.
Love you
Hood Rat!!! LOL, I love it. Soo cute.
Post a Comment