Saturday, January 19, 2008

Three Cheers for Family Day!!!

There comes a day, once in a blue moon, where "daddy" has nothing to do for his job and "mommy" has nothing to do for her job...and today was that day! It was so much fun really, first we went to Michael's basketball game. It's so funny watching 10 year olds play basketball, because you know they all see themselves as the next Lebron James running up and down the court. I have actually decided that basketball is Jaxon's favorite sport because there is always something going on.
Well after my brother's team won, we decided to treat Jaxon to some new clothes. I know, I know...she hardly needs new clothes but she had about 3 onesies that fit because she is now into her 6 months clothes. Anyway we had fun at Old Navy's 75% off sale, and we also went to ROSS and had ALOT of fun there! I added up how much money we should have spent if we had bought everything at regular price, well somewhere near $200 would have been spent, but because family day is so cool, we really only spent $70 something dollars!!!I love family day!
O and I'm filling this survey out for our Neena!
Two names you go by:
1. JD
2. and Jennifer Dawn if I'm in trouble

Two things you are wearing right now
1. Green pajama pants
2. And an orange Polo T-shirt (I look hideous)

Two of your favorite things to do
1 . Have Jaxon fall asleep on me
2. Watch a movie with candles lit everywhere and have Jaxon asleep on me.

Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. For my house to just be clean without me having to do it (laundry inlcuded)2. And a Heath Blizzard

Two favorite pets you have/had
1. Petey
2. And Tex

Two people who will fill this out
1. Valerie
2. Danni (maybe)
Two things you ate today.
1. A Red Robin Peppercorn Burger
2. And Coffee (the only other thing I ate)

Two people you last talked to
1. Mitchell
2. Chantiel
Two things you're doing tomorrow
1. Praising the Lord
2. Softball Practice


Two longest car rides
1. Maine to visit my gradma's ex-boyfriend (funny story)
2. Kingsville (dreadful)

Two favorite holidays
1. Christmas (because of the decorations)
2. Valentines day

Two favorite beverages
1. Sweet Tea
2. Dr. Pepper

Two favorite TV shows
1. Gilmoregirlsgrey'sanatomysmallviletheoffice
2. Lawandordersvucriminalminds24dawson'screek

4 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Lynn said...

Aren't you too sweet! I love how you consolidated all your tv shows into 2! That cracks me up. I am so glad that you guys got to have a family day today. Shopping for my girl sounds like fun. Love you guys so much.

Heather's House said...

yes! love all your TV shows! HA HA!

Glad you alls had a great day. Wish yall could have seen Reids game today. They are fun to watch, arent they? They totally think they are the next NBA star! HA

Love yall!

Giggi said...

I'm so behind on blogs! It was so fun to look at yours & catch up on all the cute pictures of all of you! Jaxon is getting so big! Hope we get to see you all before too long! Love you!

Nicole said...

My TV shows would have looked like that too. There are too many to be held down to JUST 2! BTW- Way to go on the shopping. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ross! And really who buys clothes because we NEED them??? It's just fun, right?