Thursday, January 31, 2008

Can I get a shout out?!?

Someone very dear to me needs some special prayers over the next few days. My mother-in-law is one of the sweetest women that God ever created...and will be having heart surgery tomorrow. It is her 3rd in 7 years, and it is just so hard to believe that someone who is so incredibly loving has heart problems.
I've decided that God put soooo much love in her heart, that it doesn't have any more room in there to hold it all in...and that is why they have to keep fixing it.
Originally, I was going to spend an incredible weekend with her in San Antonio at our softball tournament...but the man upstairs had different plans for her. Everyone, please pull together and pray for this wonderful woman, that she is at ease with her family all around, pray that she come through the surgery just fine and cheery, that angels will guide the doctor's hands while he is working on her fragile heart...and to be with all of her loved one's who are incredibly stressed to know that their mother, daughter, and friend will be on an operating table once again.
Lynn, I know the Lord will be with us all. We love you!

3 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Lynn said...

OKAY...now I am crying. I love you so much JD....you'll never know how much and it means so much that you are praying for me. I'll miss you this weekend but I PROMISE I'll be there next time.

Kellianne said...

I will definitely be praying for Neena! I hope that everything goes well and that she comes out stronger and healthier than before. Love you guys!

Valerie said...

your whole family has all my love.