Monday, January 28, 2008

A Pirate says...

Once again, I turn my head for 3 seconds and Jaxon's daddy has to go and make her too cute to handle!! Our little buccaneer.
Today she was trying to take a nap, and rolled and rolled all over her bed until she landed in this position...apparently the knees in the chest and feet on the bed position is the best! She is almost doing a hurdler stretch...her left leg is killing me, that is her foot on the middle right!
And last but not least another Backyardigans story. Every night before we go to bed, we lay Jaxon in bed...so she can put her self to sleep...and we straighten up the house. Well, last night she wasn't interest in going to sleep...so we put her "show" on...mind you, her original position in bed was about 90 degrees the other way...after she heard the intro song, she sat in this position craning her neck until the show was over. She's so goofy.



5 I like comments, feel free to leave 'em.:

Lynn said...

That is the cutest thing ever! She has the sweetest personality. Poor baby. Having to watch her show through mesh! That is funny. I am so bummed about not getting to be with you guys this weekend. I was SO SO excited. I am really sad. LOVE YOU. GO LADY WILDCATS.......

Lynn said...

OH BY THE WAY....maybe Mitch needs to play with Petey and Tex more and quit picking on my baby! Although, it looks like she loves it. I know she loves her daddy like we all do.

Giggi said...

If I slept like that I would be paralyzed! She seems pretty comfy, tho! Cute, even if she ever has to have her dad do her hair! Love yall!

Ashley said...

Too cute! Y'all are gonna give that poor girl a crick in her neck!

Love yall!

Valerie said...

cutest baby on the planet. no question whatsoever!!

i miss you guys!